StageSHIFT Coaches have their centre of gravity at 4.5/Synergist and beyond. We adopt a transformative coaching approach explicitly proven to expedite vertical development to later stages.
Transformative coaching is a quantum shift beyond developmental coaching. It involves asking leading questions as well as open questions, and offering direct invitations to the coachee to consider the insights and revelations of the StageSHIFT Coach.
By accessing the breadth and depth of perspective of the later stage transformative coach in a more expansive coaching space, clients accelerate their vertical development to 4.5/Synergist and beyond.
Download our Latest Report on the Spectrum Stage Shift
Breakthrough Findings on the nature of Vertical Development through the stages.
Our Evolutionary Purpose
To enable people to become more inspiring strategic synergistic leaders who make the world a more sustainable, healthy and equitable place for all of life in all time.
Our Aspirational Vision
A flourishing, eco-centric world where society is built on conscious business, equitable opportunity, healthy lifestyles, mutual respect, community wellbeing and a sustainable planet.
Our POWERFUL Values
To be POWERFUL as conscious, courageous cosmic beings who embody, embrace and engender Purpose . Openness . Wisdom . Evolution . Reverence . Freedom . Unity . Love
The StageSHIFT Coaching Value Proposition
- Empowering strategic leaders to take radical accountability, hold courageous caring conversations and align with their values to liberate latent potential and lead strategic cultural transformation.
- Inviting strategic leaders to apply neuroscience, mindfulness and psychodynamics, and reframe narrative and resolve shadow to integrate their identity and embody their aspirational self.
- Enabling strategic leaders to lead others to articulate an aspirational purpose, evolutionary vision and inspiring values, optimise flow and psychological safety in systemic organisational dynamics.
- Encouraging strategic leaders to generate a more sustainable, healthy and equitable future by voicing universal principles and orchestrating wide stakeholder and community engagement.
These four dimensions incorporate the drivers and dynamics in StageSHIFT Coaching that has been proven to expedite a quantum shift in leadership capacity to the top 10% of leaders at 4.5/Synergist in just 8 coaching sessions over 12 months.
PhD(c) MBA.LBS LLB(Hons) BA Dip Intl Mktg (Hons)
Professional Certificate of Advanced Study in Coaching Supervision
Antoinette Braks is a thought leader in Vertical Leadership Development and a Master Certified Executive Coach with >3,500 coaching hours with over 250 strategic leaders from across the private and public sectors.
She has a proven track record in expediting rapid shifts to later stages enabling strategic leaders and executive coaches to realise transformative outcomes. She is renowned for enabling executives to transcend the turmoil and cut through complexity, trust emergence and navigate uncertainty, and transform their world to spark ingenuity.
Antoinette's expansive StageSHIFT coaching approach incorporates strategic systemic organisational leadership, evolution and transformation, and personal holistic leadership based on psychodynamics, reframing narrative and shadow resolution, while realising the highest aspirations in life, career and business.
Her corporate background includes C-suite leadership of People and Culture with Vector NZ during the merger integration of their gas and electricity businesses, Director of Strategic Culture Transformation at Businesslink NSW Australia and Regional Strategic HR Management with Shell International Latin America and Africa. Antoinette also led Leadership Capital Solutions for Korn Ferry Asia Pacific and consulted with Hudson Talent.
As well as a Master Executive Coach, Antoinette is a strategic facilitator, leadership consultant, coaching supervisor and conference presenter. She presents at Coaching, Leadership and Integral Conferences to share her unique insights into the non-linear spiral nature of vertical leadership development to later stages e.g. the Spectrum Stage Shift, the 2-Step Square Dance and Vertical Development Theory based on her PhD research.
Her new book, Executive Coaching in Strategic Holistic Leadership: The Drivers and Dynamics in Vertical Development, will be published by McGraw Hill in May 2020.
Recognition for StageSHIFT
- Inspiring inputs for transformative coaching in the context of vertical leadership development.
- Provided a framework for leadership coaching that is sustainable and delivers results.
- Excellent insight into the stages of development of leaders. Be prepared to have your own thinking about yourself challenged (positively) so that you come away having identified even more work to do - on yourself!
- A brilliant opportunity to uncover insights into how leaders develop and where they need to be to create sustainable profitable organisations that work for employees, customers and wider society.
- The perfect introduction into how to coach senior executives in personal growth that delivers sustainable organisational success.
- Elegant and sophisticated in its simplicity. Antoinette presents a congruent and holistic model of vertical development that helps us make sense of how we engage with the world at each stage of development.
- A powerful model for personal growth and transformative development.
- I wouldn't change a thing. The pace and balance between theory and experiential was spot on.
- This was a great opportunity to learn something new and to gain fresh perspectives on development.
- Antoinette’s depth of knowledge was clear with detailed linking to relevant related research.
- Totally impressed with your knowledge in this space Antoinette!! Thanks for helping in my understanding.
- Totally awesome - by far the most exciting topic I’ve ever seen on an EMCC conference agenda. MORE of this stuff please.
- Really great session, highly relevant and useful content to help me to reflect on my coaching, my clients and my own development.
- Great tools for shift and experience with different tools explained.
- Very interesting. One of the only sessions where I can say I learnt something completely new.
- Brilliant, confident, bold, generous.
- Engaging, conveyed a deep understanding of her subject in a practical and applied way. Impressive command of subject.